In the elevator and becoming Daddy's girl already!! Sorry the quality is a little poor.
We are so thankful for how well today has gone, we expected the transition to be much harder and I expect some mourning will still come in the days ahead. Apparently she was only picked up from her Foster family at 10am this morning and was quite sad to leave them. The Director said she cried for quite a while. We learned that her foster parents are an older couple whose children are already grown up and have left the home. Kievah was with them for 3 years. We were also told that she has been attending Kindergarten this year, and has done a small amount of writing in English. She is already imitating everything we say and for some reason finds the words "Thank You" hilarious, they crack her up every time we say them.
She is quite tired so we will be getting into jammies shortly and then to bed. More news tomorrow...



3 comments:
The pictures are beautiful...and so is she! I LOVE the sunglasses. I am so excited for all of you, and cannot wait to hear more. And, I really can't wait to meet her soon (Boo says she is saving up some kisses for her!)
This is so cool...I think we are more excited to see a little girl added to the family than anything! Sending prayers your way that things progress as well as they have already. The Schnecks
Such a cutie! I love the pic of her in the sunglasses w/ the big smile! enjoying the blog... but beans on toast????
Bud
Post a Comment