They did have:
- Stir Fried Duck Tongues
- Braised Turtles
- Pan Cooked Snake
...and those were only a few of the extra "special" delicacies that they had to offer us on the buffet this evening... there were quite a few others like baby octopus, forest frog oil soup, and many pieces of pig that I coudn't recognize.
You may say I am just getting boring in my old age, but I couldn't pluck up the courage to try any of them. Thankfully there were also great noodles, fried rice, and even pizza!!




6 comments:
I could have lived without these pictures ;)
Can't wait to meet Kievah - it is amazing that she is finally yours. Her smile lights up a room. Be safe and enjoy!
ick ... ick ... ick!!
I think I know why you've been sticking with beans on toast!
:-)
Sande
Your boys are here with me having another look at the pictures. They say they are glad they don't have to eat that food.When I looked again, after your remark, all I could think about was my terrapin! Yuk! Your boys send their love and told me to say how much they were missing you.Love to all three of you, Mum.
Duck tounges!?! Do they serve those with quackers?
Sounds like the nap and relaxing afternoon were well timed, eveyone should rest after a new family addition!
I am enjoying your blog very much. Thank you for sharing. Kievah is beautiful. Steve and I are keeping you all in our thoughts and prayers.
Pam, you're sounding a bit too much like Heather (quackers?!?)...we just can't have that! One of her is enough to handle...LOL!!
Post a Comment