Monday, July 19, 2010
Conor's Camp - Day One
Conor's camp posts some pictures each day of the campers and what they are up to, these were from Sunday. Looks like they are getting settled in well. No-one told me there would be GIRLS at this camp. Ahem!! It poured with rain here last night so I will be interested to see how they all look today, hopefully their tents didn't leak too badly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
That's such a cool idea, to put pics on the web!! None of the camps Adam ever attended did that! Adam is finishing his last week at Bear Creek camp; got a call the day after he got there, a camper in the cabin the week before went home with LICE!! So his cabin had to be fumigated and their clothing had to be washed :) We've had no contact with him...I miss him!
Camping in the rain ... that's the stuff that nightmares are made of!!
But I'll bet he's having a blast!
Post a Comment